Information regarding ac. year 2020/21 classes at the department
– all classes in Winter Semester 2020/2021 start on October 12th.
– all classes in Summer Semester 2020/2021 start on March 1st.
Students are requested to ensure that they have the following:
- AAI@EduHr identity required to access the e-learning platform Omega (https://omega.ffzg.hr/)
- adequate equipment (a web camera, headphones and a microphone, either integrated in the device they plan to use for online classes or as separate components)
- a reliable internet connection, with an unlimited data plan if possible.
Please see the updated schedules that also contain additional information regarding classes:
Literature and culture: https://anglist.ffzg.unizg.hr/?page_id=20555&lang=en
∗ PLEASE NOTE:
- If you have additional questions regarding individual courses, please contact course instructors directly. The list of contacts is available on the left hand side of this page under the heading Faculty (https://anglist.ffzg.unizg.hr/?page_id=18857&lang=en)
- Department homepage and message board will be regularly updated – these are the two main sources of relevant and updated information regarding fall semester classes at the English department.