|2014||Postdoctoral reseracher / Research Associate|
|2014||Ph. D. in FL Education, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Zagreb.
Dissertation: Crosslinguistic interaction in acquiring English as L3: role of psychotypology and L2 status
|2006||teaching and research assistant|
|2002-2007||teacher of English and Italian|
|2002||BA in English and Italian, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Zagreb|
Psycholinguistic aspects of multilingualism, second and third language acquisition, multilingual processing, teaching English as a foreign language
Process of Language Acquisition
Second Language Acquisition
– MZOS: Acquiring English from the early age: Analysis of learner language (130-1301001-0988) (J. Mihaljević Djigunović)
– EU project: Early Language Learning in Europe (ELLiE) (J. Enever)
– Dominant Language Constellations (L. Aronin)
International Association of Multilingualism
Croatian Association of Applied Linguistics
Croatian Association for the Study of English (HDAS) (secretary)
• Letica Krevelj, S. (in press). Multilinguals’ perceptions of crosslinguistic similarity and relative ease of learning genealogically unrelated languages. SRAZ, 61, 175-206.
• Letica Krevelj, S. (2016) Psychotypology and the Activation of Interlingual and Deceptive Cognates from Typologically Unrelated Languages in L3 English Production. U: I. Zovko Dinković & J. Mihaljević Djigunović (ur.). English Studies from Archives to Prospects: Volume 2 – Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, 254-269. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
• Letica Krevelj, S. i Medved Krajnović, M. (2015) Early EFL development from a dynamic systems perspective. U: J. Mihaljević Djigunović i M.Medved Krajnović (ur.) The new dynamics of primary English. Clevedon, UK: Multilingual Matters/Channel View Publications.
For full bibliography see: http://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=291922&lang=EN